Hey Cedar Grove Employees! Here's all the resources I mentioned, plus a few other goodies I thought you might like. Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to connect.
- Download the webinar slides here
- Download the worksheet exercises here
- Here's a great article on creating a goal-setting plan which offers a different perspective. You may find it to be helpful!
- For those with fitness goals, you can find some bodyweight workout ideas here as well as a beginner bodyweight workout. These are great for toning, fat reduction and getting in shape! Pick 3-4 exercises and do them for 1 minute each. See if you can do three sets in a row, taking a 1-2 minute rest in between each set. Change up the exercises each time to create new mini workouts.
- If you are struggling to identify the type of fitness that appeals to you, you can download my Fitness Personality Quiz. I've also included a list of fun fitness ideas.
Explore this goodie page to find even more free resources to support your Wellionaire journey! - Jill
Wait, you haven't gotten your copy of Self-Made Wellionaire yet!? MADNESS!!!
Don't worry. I've got your back. Click here to get your very own FREE digital copy of Self-Made Wellionaire. If you prefer, you can pick up a paperback version on Amazon.
online Group COURSE
30 DAYS OF HEALTH HACKS: A GUIDE FOR BUSY PEOPLE
When you’re busy running your life like a boss you don’t have time for bullshit. That’s why I created my brand new eCourse--filled with super simple tips that you can quickly implement no matter how crazy life gets. Registration is NOW OPEN!
FREE YEAR LONG FACEBOOK GROUP CHALLENGE
An invitation only little supportive spot on the web for people who want to be healthy, wellthy and wise. Each week I'll share new tips, recipes, fun challenges and big laughs designed specifically for busy badasses.
Click here to join this group for free.
RECLAIM YOUR ENERGY IN 7 DAYS
Receive super simple but effective FREE energizing tips delivered straight to your email inbox. I make this really easy! By the time the week is over you’ll be well on your way to becoming the more energized, best butt-kicking version of yourself.
Become an IIN Health Coach
After years spent working in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry, I wanted my work to more closely intersect with my passion for nutrition, cooking and people. I didn't want to be part of a superpower that was making it more challenging for folks to simply be healthy.
That’s why I enrolled in IIN. Thanks to them, I am now effecting positive change in my own little way, by directly educating consumers about the multitude of healthy food, wellness and lifestyle options available to them.
Feel free to contact me to hear more about my personal experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or call IIN at (844) 315-8546 to learn more.