corporate WELLNESS & COACHING
As an MBA and former Brand Manager, Jill spent years working in the corporate world before becoming a Health Coach. She understands the challenges you face. If you’re tired of finding your foggy-headed employees napping under their desks and drooling on their sugar-dusted laptops, Jill is here to support your company in achieving and maintaining wellness. The end result? Enhanced health for your employees and an enhanced bottom line for you.
When you provide education to employees on how to improve eating habits, reduce stress and increase healthy lifestyle activities, both the company and employees benefit.
Benefits to your Organization:
- Decreased healthcare costs (who couldn’t use more of that?)
- Reduced absenteeism (sick days? more like sick weeks!)
- Increased productivity (amen to that)
- Increased employee satisfaction (smiles are contagious)
- Enhanced workplace community (ahhhhhhhhhh)
- Improved recruitment and retention of high-achieving employees
(buh-bye high turnover)
Benefits to your Employees:
- Improved overall health
- Improved nutrition and healthier eating habits
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Fewer food cravings
- Increased energy and vitality
- Increased daily satisfaction
A few of the companies Jill has conducted corporate wellness workshops for include:
CORPORATE WELLNESS WORKSHOPS
Nobody likes showing up for another yawnfest of a Lunch & Learn only to have the speaker bore the audience to tears with endless details on recommended daily allowances and phytonutrients. Jill promises not to make your staff practice the proper pronunciation of zeaxanthin or quinoa. (As long as they promise to stop butchering “gyro.”)
Instead Jill’s dynamic workshops are always entertaining and packed full of juicy info your employees will drink right up. Her interactive style facilitates active learning and individual empowerment. And the best part is... everyone has fun!
Let Jill create something completely original for your business including:
- Customized Lunch & Learn sessions—see Jill’s SPEAKING PAGE for a list of signature talks or have her customize one for you
- Group health coaching programs—ongoing monthly education and coaching programs for select employees
- "Coach for a Day” Program—one day a month spent on-site (or via Skype) individually coaching select employees towards their health and wellness goals
- Cooking, juicing and smoothie demos—oh my!
For more information or to book a corporate wellness event click the button below. Don’t forget to ask Jill about her compelling incentives to help motivate your peeps!